The CC has everything you need for a GREAT Birthday Party!! Swim in the pool, shoot down the waterslide, play an XTREME FITNESS game, or with scooters and hula-hoops in the gym.
Three birthday party rooms are available for your next event. All BD party room rentals include facility access for all guests, room, tables/chairs, and access to refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and oven. Outside food and beverage is allowed. The main birthday party room seats easily up to 40 people and can host birthday parties to large groups. BD room One is connected directly to the pool and allows easy access. Two other BD party rooms are available for rent if BD Room One is occupied.
Schedule Your Party Online - Schedule the size of your party and choose the room you'd like to reserve. The online facility scheduler will take you through the registration process. All reservations are a two hour minimum.
Choose Your Party Size > Select Date of Party > Select Duration (2, 3 hrs etc) > Reserve Your Party > Pay with Credit Card.
COMING TO THE CC FOR A PARTY!
Safe POOLS have RULES, so please follow these basic pool and facility rules. If you have any questions, please contact the aquatic coordinator Laurie Bunker at 605-256-7548.
- Inflatables are NOT allowed (water wings, air mattresses, etc). The CC provides all pool toys
- Life jackets are NOT allowed, except for disabled persons requiring such protection, or if life jackets are made directly into the swimsuit and cannot be separated.
- Lessee must provide adult supervision until the last guest leaves. Children ages 3 and younger must have guardian (over 14) in the water with them. Children ages 4 & 5 YEARS of age must have parent/guardian (over 14) with them in the pool area with them.
- Swimmers must be attired in swimsuits, which must include linings and have adequate coverage. Other apparel, including undergarments, worn under swim suits are not permitted for health reasons.
- Infants/children not toilet trained and incontinent adults must wear snug plastic pants or swim diapers under their swimsuits. Children in diapers must wear swim diapers. The CC sales swim diapers at the front desk.
In the event of a cancellation, there is a $15 cancellation fee that will be applied to the refund. The Lessee may reschedule the party for another date or time with no fees applying. Please contact the Community Center as soon as possible for cancellations.
HOW TO GET TO THE CC
From the East on Hwy-34:
Turn right onto S Washington Ave Drive approximately 1.6 miles Destination will be on your right, across from DSU Prairie Playhouse
From the West on Hwy-34:
Continue on NW 2nd Street Turn left onto N Washington Ave Drive approximately 0.7 miles Destination will be on your right
From the North on Hwy-81:
Turn left onto NW 9th Street Drive approximately 1.0 mile Turn left onto N Washington Ave Drive approximately 0.1 miles Destination will be on your right