Quality child care for children ages 3 month to 10 years are welcome. Daycare closes at 12:00 pm in mornings and 7:00 pm in evening if service is not in use.
Child Care Hours
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Monday - Thursday |
|5:00 pm - 8:00 pm |
8:00 am - 11:00 pm
*(Labor Day to Memorial Day Only)
Child Care Fees:
- Included with the Training Membership
- Base Members; $2.00 for up to 2 hours per child during staffed hours or $30.00 punch card (20 punches)
* For your convenience, child care punch cards are available for purchase at the front desk.
Child Care Member Policies
The Community Center welcomes all children between the ages of 3 months to 10 years of age to our childcare facility. Our mission is to provide a safe, stimulating environment for your child. We appreciate the opportunity to take care of your child. For the safety of all children please review and follow the child care policies below.
- Child Center is available to Community Center members, guests, and students.
- The child care is available for up to two hours per visit.
- Parents and legal guardians must remain in the center.
- Children 3 months to 10 years of age are eligible to use the childcare facility
- If a child exhibits symptoms of sickness or illness the guardian will be notified and the child will be asked to leave The Community Center child care.
- The Community Center reserves the right to remove or suspend children perceived as an endangerment to themselves or others.
- Time-out will be used to address behavioral problems for children 2 and older. Redirection will be used for children younger than 2.
- Same guardian needs to drop off and pick up child.
- No food, candy, or gum is allowed in the child center. Pre-mixed baby bottles are allowed.
- The Community Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- The Community Center reserves the right to suspend Child Care privileges from any member or guest who consistently neglects the policies.